Hello,
 I'am using .NET Provider under .NET and .NET CF.

Under .NET there is no problem - every exception from database gets it's own
translation from number to text.

But under .NET CF i got "No message for errorcode XXXXX".

This is from IscException.cs - there is opening the Resource, and next getting
the sentence.

But under CF this operation fails.

I'am using .NET Provider from build package (I can't found any instructions how
to build .NET CF provider 2.0 or 2.5  by myslef from source - a don't have
"csc.exe"- where I can find any instructions ?)

I was trying to copy resources fire (isc_error_msg.resources) into main program
directory, but it dosen't helps.
Maybe I schould attach this resource into my on assembly ? But how ?

Please, help.

Best regards
   Kuba