Hi *,

I've found behavior, that's probably not right (but I don't have MS
SQL near my hands right now, so just guess). Imagine you have:
  this.bARTableAdapter.Fill(this.dsDemo.BAR);
  this.fOOTableAdapter.Fill(this.dsDemo.FOO);
in some method and connection string
  data source=localhost;initial catalog=someDB;user
id=SYSDBA;password=masterkey;enlist=false

With this, everything works fine. Now change the enlist=false to
enlist=true.The filling stopped working. OK, I added TransactionScope
around all two .Fill commands. But only first was sucesfull and
DataSet has been filled, the second not. When you add TransactionScope
block around every .Fill command everything works fine. :o

Is this expected? Or should I look for the problem root cause?

PS: I've also test update in TransactionScope block and seems to be
working fine (as I expect).

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (Microsoft Student Partner)
http://blog.vyvojar.cz/jirka/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com