Tanks for your answer.In database connection panel I have "Database Driver" - I
chose "Dot Net 2 Connection" and in "Dot net driver" combobox  I have :
    System.Data.Odbc
    System.Data.Oledb
    System.Data.OracleClient
    System.Data.SqlClient
so,no Firebird (I have Firebird clint 2.5 alpha 1 installed.)
 I opended machine.config, and  under "  <configSections>" I added  line :
      <section name="firebirdsql.data.firebirdclient"
                  type="System.Data.Common.DbProviderConfigurationHandler,
System.Data,
                  Version=2.5.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />

under  <DbProviderFactories> I added

          <add name="FirebirdClient Data Provider"
invariant="FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient"
                              description=".Net Framework Data Provider for
Firebird"

type="FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FirebirdClientFactory,
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient,
                              Version=2.5.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
I'm not sure about   Version and PublicKeyToken.
Then in "Dot net driver" combo I found  also
"FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient",but I got an error :

"Failed to find or load the registered .NET Framework Data Provider "
How can I solve this.Thanks.