Hello:

Sorry for the delay.
> You have done some modification in sources?

Not yet, i'm going to move current DDEX provider to branches today so we
can modify the devel one to match VS 2008
> If you install FirebirdClient it's by default in
> %ProgramFiles%\FirebirdClient. The if you wan to install DDEX, the
> default parth is also %ProgramFiles%\FirebirdClient. But in DDEX
> installation are some files with same name as in FirebirdClient
> installation. So installer asks you, whether to rewrite i.e.
> readme.txt or let there the old. Which can be little bit confusing.

We can modify both instalers to install in they own folder inside
%ProgramFiles%\FirebirdClient

ADO.NET Provider will get installed on :

%ProgramFiles%\FirebirdClient\ADONETProvider

DDEX Provider will get installed on

%ProgramFiles%\FirebirdClient\DDEXProvider

--
Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain

Blog            : http://carlosga.wordpress.com/