Hello !

Thanks for the reply. The device is running the .NET compact framework 1.0
SP 3. The CE version is 4.2.

The .NET DataProvider is version 1.7.

I have a little code snippet :

using FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird;

FbConnection con = new FbConnection(conString); <<<<<<<---------------------

It goes wrong immediatly. When doing the declaration of the FbConnection
object, I receive the following error :

Error

TypeLoadException

Could not load type

System.Data.StateChangeEventHandler from assembly System.Data,

Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, .......

Am I using the correct version ? However, not much choice, for CE 4.2,
Visual Studio 2003 has to be used in combination with Compact Framework 1.0
SP 3.

Do you have a code snippet please ?

Many thanks in advance,

Nico Callewaert

""Jiri Cincura"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]