Hello *,

we now have some projects and everything is build in slightly
different way. And this is IMO untenable. I would like to have some
easy way to do builds. And further the build process isn't bind to any
other process (building installer, uploading weekly build, tests, CF
builds, ...).

The problem with some "other" build tools is keeping this build files
in sync with VS project files (I spent few hours of trying to fix nant
file last month, and the only problem was wrong attached resource
file). So it would be nice to have some tool, that is able to read VS
project files or convert it to his format.

So my idea is to kick-off NAnt, continue like now, in VS, build it
using VS. The Compact FW builds, can be done easily just replacing
references (so the command can be copy'n'pasted from VS) and changing
defines, no big deal. Similar for Mono.

Feel free to comment this. Propose better solution or say any objections.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (Microsoft Student Partner)
http://blog.vyvojar.cz/jirka/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com