Title: ICEFLOR S.L.
Try This

FbConnection m_obConexionDB = null;
sConexion = @"ServerType=0;DataSource=xxx.xzz.xxx.xxx;Port=9999;user=SYSDBA;Password=masterkey;" +
                       "Charset=NONE;Packet Size=32767;Fetch Size=100; Database=DBName";
m_obConexionDB = new FbConnection(sConexion);
*****
DataTable datTable = new DataTable();
FbDataAdapter dataAdapter = null;
try
{
    if (obConexionDB.State == ConnectionState.Closed)
        obConexionDB.Open();
    dataAdapter = new FbDataAdapter(sOrdenSQL, m_obConexionDB);
    dataAdapter.Fill(datTable);

    obGrid.DataSource = datTable;
}
catch (FbException obError)
{
    m_iError = obError.Errors[0].Number;
    m_sError = obError.Errors[0].Message;
}

Dabiel escribió:
I am trying to work in ASP without installing the DDEX.I use VS2005, ASP
Net 2.0, Firebird 2.0.1 and the Firebird provider client.

I have added the FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient reference in the ASP
project

My code is:

    SqlDataSource ds = new SqlDataSource(
        "FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient",

"Server=localhost;User=SYSDBA;Password=masterkey;Database=e:\\zimmerman.fdb",
        "select name from customer");

    GridView1.DataSource = ds;

but nothing appears in the web page. What am I doing wrong? I am
spending many hours because they are new tools for me, so a help will be
welcome.

Thank you

Dpto. Informática

Carretera Font d'en Corts 231
MercaValencia - MercaFlor
Valencia - 46013
Tel.   963 676 199
Fax   963 679 018

Antes de imprimir, por favor considera el medio ambiente.

Este correo electrónico y/o los documentos que lo acompañan pueden contener información confidencial y/o reservada dirigida exclusivamente al uso de los destinatarios. Si Usted no es destinatario (o ha recibido este correo electrónico por error), no está autorizado a copiar o distribuir esta comunicación a ninguna otra persona. Le rogamos nos la devuelva y la elimine de su sistema.

Please consider the Environment before printing this email.

This e-mail and/or the attached documents may contain confidential and/or sensitive information for the exclusive use of the addresses.If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) you are not authorized to copy or distribute this message to any other person.Please return the message to the sender and destroy this e-mail.