Where do I find it?  (I looked, but can only find Firebird Client 2.5 BETA)

Zvjezdan Tomicevic wrote:
Try gettting the latest 2.5 Beta.Net provider. No matter it is still beta.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Rolf Marsh <rmma...@fastmail.us <mailto:rmma...@fastmail.us>> wrote:

    Firebird version is 2.0.5, .NET Provider version is 1.7

    Zvjezdan Tomicevic wrote:
    And your Firebird version and .Net provider version?

    On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Rolf Marsh <rmma...@fastmail.us