Hi *

Maintaining my application up to date suppose to maintain all components up
to date (Fb server (2.1.0->2.1.2), Windows updates,repots, sql files, etc).
Including last FB .Net Provider generate new issue for end user.she/he need
to install .Net Framework 3.5 because Fb.Net Provider include Entity wich is
based on System.Data.Entity.

There are cases where I can't  enforce end user or administrator to install
.Net Framework 3.5!But I need all improvements from Fb provider.

What should I do in these cases?
Keep in me deployments the old Fb.Net Provider?
Can be separated entity from provider?
Should I compile my own Fb provider?

Best Regards,
Paul