hi all, i have a form application which will create/insert data into a firebird
db.
i'm using fb embedded 2.5 with the net provider 2.6 (and nhibernate).
my application works on a single table, it will insert a single row per
transaction with a low rate (<10 insert for minute).
my problem is that after same hours that it works correctly a random excpetion
will make it crash.

this is the exception stack

NHibernate.TransactionException: Commit failed with SQL exception --->
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbException: I/O error during "WriteFile"
operation for file "C:\PROGRAMDATA\COMPANY\DBFILE.FDB"
Error while trying to write to file ---> I/O error during "WriteFile" operation
for file "C:\PROGRAMDATA\COMPANY\DBFILE.FDB"
Error while trying to write to file
   --- Fine dell'analisi dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
   in FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbTransaction.Commit()
   in NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction.Commit()

note:
the file is open/used only by that application
the exception appears to be throw on random time, sametime after 2 hours,
sametime after 10 hours.
sametime the exception is about ReadFile
the application is running on win 7 professional from a normal user account (it
has read/write ability to the db file)

i don't know if this problem is related to the provider or to firebird, if is
related only to firebird sorry if i posted there.

thanks