Hi,

Maybe this is more a .Net question than a FB provider question, but I
think it may be of interest to most people using the provider.

My problem is that I have an assembly that in the sources specifies
"SpecificVersion = false" for the Fb provider assembly, i.e. it should
accept any version of the provider.

But the built assembly (the dll) becomes bound to the provider version
present when it is compiled, in my case 2.5.0.0.

Now, I'd like to upgrade to the latest provider version (2.5.2.0).

Is there any way I can get the other assembly to accept the newer
provider assembly without having to rebuild it from sources?

If you reply with RTFM I'd appreciate pointers to relevant docs.

Regards,
Kjell
--
Kjell Rilbe