Hello, I have an application that runs on .NET 4.5.1 against FB 2.5.2. Up to
now I have been using FirebirdClient 2.0.1. I have just migrated to using
FirebirdClient 4.6.2 with the view of getting some performance gains.

When I run my application's automated test suite of around 1500 tests using
client 2.0.1, the test suite runs through. However, when I run the test
suite against client 4.6.2, I get OutOfMemoryException at around 80% mark.

The first question is whether client 4.6.2 will give me performance gains.
Second question is why would I run out of memory with 4.6.2 and not 2.0.1?

Thanks
Louis