With the Firebird 3.0 Beta 2 release a few days ago, I would like to ask when
we could expect the .NET Provider working with it, also in combination with
Entity Framework (with support for new datatypes like Boolean).

In that fashion, how about Entity Framework 7 - which will be released on 20.
July (with the new Visual Studio) - will it be supported in the near future
(including DDEX support for VS 2015)?