Is this the same for the other FbUserData fields:
1. GroupID
2. GroupName
3. UserID

The rest (it First/Middle/LastName seem to work fine). If there are
differences between versions, that would be worth knowing. We are running
Firebird v2.5, and I am developing on VS2013 using the ADO.NET client
v5.6.0.

Thanks,
David