On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:40:58AM -0300, Maximiliano Robaina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm try to run a django application on Windows 2003 server, Apache 2.2
> (wsgi module enabled), Python 2.7
>
> I use django-firebird backend which use kinterbasdb, then I install it
> from:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/firebird/files/firebird-python/kinterbasdb%203.3/kinterbasdb-3.3.0.win32-py2.7.msi/download
>
> If I run my webapp from django server it works fine, but if I run from
> apache, I get a DLL load failed error. It seems like python has not
> found fbclient.dll.
>
> What am I doing wrong ?
> How can I solve this ?

I don't know where it searches for dll but you can try to put fbclient.dll in
%Python%Lib\site-packages\kinterbasdb

Also it would be good to post the full apache log error

Also you can try to add fbclient.dll to the path in the wsgi script

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/214852/python-module-dlls