Hello Marius,

> Further information on my request below.
>
> I have uninstalled 64-bit Firebird 2.5 and installed 2.1.4 64-bit
> Firebird.
>
> With this configuration I can restore the backup without the crashes.
>
> Does this mean that Firebird 2.5 64-bit has a bug present?

It's unclear now - what happened with your database.
To clarify it, make metadata only backup and repeat steps. If crash will
occur again with metadata only backup, create ticket in
tracker.firebirdsql.org  - attach there compressed metadata fbk and
steps to reproduce the crash.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
www.ibsurgeon.com