Hi,

If this is already discussed and answered my apologies.

I leaped from 1.5 to 2.5 and I am generally very happy with the switch.
There is however one thing driving me crazy.

When I work with DDL in stored procedures (this is where I noticed it so far
but I guess it applies to other metadata changes as well), my updates are not
reflected consistently in subsequent queries. To make sure they are in scope I
have to disconnect my client tool (Flamerobin) and other applications. It seems
the DDL changes are in som kind of trasaction control.
It is however NOT sufficient to commit the active transaction and start a new.

Thanks,

Martin