At 10:34 AM 23/12/2011, ehaerim wrote:
>Hello Helen
>
>thx for your kind answer.
>
>Do you by any chance use IBPP api?

No.

>I am asking this because I will use it to access databases.
>So, if you use IBPP api, it would be much eaiser for me ask your help.

Well, peer support lists don't work quite that way. The people who help you do
so voluntarily - there is nobody paying them to do it and all have our "day
jobs" to do.  If you need broad-ranging consultancy services, you would need to
commission that from one of the professional service companies, such as
IBPhoenix (www.ibphoenix.com).

If you are just starting out, it's better for you to work with the
documentation yourself (see http://www.ibpp.org/reference for IBPP stuff;
otherwise, everything is at www.firebirdsql.org ).  Ask database-related
questions on here and make them specific.  Broad-ranging questions like the one
on Monday ( http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/firebird-support/message/116154
) tend to go unanswered because people just don't have the time to address them
and explain all the issues that you can research for yourself by reading
documentation.

For your programming questions that are not directly database-related, use the
firebird-tools list, where most of the IBPP developers hang out.

^ heLen ^