Tiberiu,

consider the comments on COMMIT RETAINING in the quotes from Helen's and
Ann's messages below - maybe there's one place where you're running with
the default and it's only triggered on the installation you're seeing
the problem on.

Michael

Tiberiu Horvath schrieb am 31.03.2012 um 10:03 (+0300):
> My BIG concern is that my program (Delphi XE with good old IBX
> components) run with the exactly same release, on 4 different clients
> generating diferent results.

FB performance - Helen Borrie 06.01.06
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/firebird-support/message/70793

  Then look closely at how transactions are being committed. The IBX
  default for AutoCommit is to use CommitRetaining. This is handy for
  Delphi client apps and disastrous for the server. It causes garbage to
  build up steadily. You are seeing better performance on a clean
  database and degrading performance as garbage builds up and doesn't
  get cleared.