Hi everyone,

The following query works fine when called from the application:
"SELECT MBRID,POLNO,PTYPE,BNKDT,AMUNT,
ERROR,RECPT
 from PYMT where BNKDT>='$sttdt' and BNKDT<='$enddt'"

However, the following stored procedure (using the same above query) throws
an error:

SET TERM ^ ;
CREATE PROCEDURE SPS_PYMT (SDT Date, EDT Date )
RETURNS (MBR Date, POL Varchar(20), PTY Char(4), BNK Date, AMU
Decimal(10,2), ERR Char(4), REC Varchar(10) )
AS
BEGIN
 FOR
  SELECT MBRID,POLNO,PTYPE,BNKDT,AMUNT,ERROR,RECPT
  from PYMT where BNKDT>=:SDT and BNKDT<=:EDT
  INTO :MBR,:POL,:PTY,:BNK,:AMU,:ERR,:REC
 DO
  SUSPEND;
END^

It throws the following error:
Conversion error from string "2241" At procedure 'SPS_PYMT' line: 15, col: 2

This error comes up even when I execute the procedure directly from
Flamerobin.

This is how I call it in the application, in case it is relevant:

$qry = ibase_prepare($tt,"select * from SPS_PYMT('$sttdt','$enddt')");
$rslt = ibase_execute($qry);
while($rec = ibase_fetch_object($rslt))
{
}