Dear sirs,

At our company, we use a copy of the production db as development db, for many
reasons.

When we do that, we make a phisycal copy of the fdb file.

We observed that, when we make this copy, the generators are not updated, what
forces us to update manually the development generators to the current
production generators.

It´s possible that we are not using the best approach to have an updated db
copy, which will bring the copy with all objects updated for sure.

This way, I ask you all if we have a manual procedure that resolve this
question.

If not, then, I ask you if the generators are stored in a separated file that
can be copied.