Hello Thomas.

If I create a stored procedure with autonomous transaction, it works fine!
But if I call these stored procedure in a table-trigger, it works not. The
trigger probably uses only one transaction. But the trigger isn't the right
place for the stored procedure-code.

Is there a possibility to use the (*) by inserting data? (insert into
table(*) select * from tableb. The second select all is possible, but for
the insert need to write down all table columns. And there are many
columns.

Thanks for the great hint with the autonomous transaction! It works great,
unfortunately not every level.

Best regards.

Olaf