Hi Philip,

thanks for the link - a very useful article!

Right now the biggest table I have contains 146 fields:
21 blob fields (= 84 bytes? as only BLIB_ID is being stored)
6 decimal (5,2) fields (= max. 48 bytes)
29 double precision fields (= max. 232 bytes)
8 integer fields (= 32 bytes)
8 numeric (18,2) fields (= max. 64 bytes)
22 smallint fields (= 44 bytes)
5 timestamp fields (= 40 bytes)
49 varchar fields of different lengths (total max. length 3377) (= max. 13508
bytes due to UTF8)

If my calculation is correct, all together we have here 14052 bytes = ~14kB.
Then there would still be a lot of reserve...

Is that correct?

Regards,
Patrick