Thanks for the reply Mark.

Using your format I tried...

select * FROM jobs
INNER JOIN INVDETL ON  INVDETL.JOBNO = JOBS.JOBNO
INNER JOIN PAYMENT ON PAYTMENT.JOBNO = JOBS.JOBNO

Which gives me a "Not a valid SQL statement". If I remove the last join
statement it runs and joins JOBS with INVDETL. So what I'm trying to figure out
is how to nest all 3 statements.

BTW - the query is entered in a SQL Builder GUI which is part of a commercial
software package (DBA Manufacturing) and not sure if the limitation  is in the
GUI implementation or a Firebird 1.5 limitation.

Thanks again,

Steve