Fabiano.

De: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com] Em nome de Sergio
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2012 11:26
Para: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: [firebird-support] problem with restore

Hello! I'm having a problem when I restore a database (just in case: the
backup was made with -meta_data option)

I'm getting this error message, but I can't find where is the RDB$INDEX_39.
I use FlameRobin...

gbak: restoring SQL role: RDB$ADMIN

gbak: ERROR:attempt to store duplicate value (visible to active
transactions) in unique index "RDB$INDEX_39"

gbak:Exiting before completion due to errors

  _____

Nenhum vírus encontrado nessa mensagem.
Verificado por AVG - www.avgbrasil.com.br
Versão: 2012.0.2221 / Banco de dados de vírus: 2437/5264 - Data de
Lançamento: 09/12/12