  From: Aage Johansen
  To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:06 PM
  Subject: {Disarmed} [firebird-support] Re: UNION prevents all records from
being pulled to the results

  SoftTech wrote:
  <<
  The SQL that follows pulls these results: (These results are missing 5
  records from the second select of the union)
  FEE_CODE AMT_EARNED_AGENCY SHOW_IN_PMT_DIST_PLAN FEE_CATEGORY
  CCO2 76 1 0
  SVC 1.17 1 0
  SVC 30 1 0

  ... ...

  From Helen's Firebird book:
  If duplicate rows are formed during the creating of the union set,
  the default behavior is to exclude the duplicate rows from the set.
  To include the duplicates, use UNION ALL instead of UNION on its own .

  --
  Aage J.

  believed to be clean.