Hi Sean,

Thanks for your reply.

You were right, after fresh boot, test # 1 shows about same result with test #
3 & 4.

I think, test # 4, where database placed in harddisk, shows same result as
database placed in RAM, because database is small enough to cache in memory.

When I decreased DefaultDbCachePages or FileSystemCacheThreshold, test # 4
shows a bad performance vs test # 1 / test # 3.

Regards,
Sugi