Hi, typical problem with "unable to load" is dependency on another dll.
You can create small delphi x64 application and try to load this dll into
this application.

And you will see.

Slavek
Ing. Slavomir Skopalik
Executive Head
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Collection and evaluation of data from machines and laboratories
by means of system MASA (http://www.elektlabs.cz/m2demo)
Address:
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Chaloupky 158