Hi Mark,

That's correct, the problem seems to be linked to MyEclipse 3.5.2, using
MyEclipse Database Support plugin 8.6.0.

I have tested the execute block with Firebird 2.5.0 and it works perfectly in
Flamerobin and SQL Manager for InterBase and Firebird using 'EXECUTE block' or
'execute block'.

This ticket can be closed.

Many thanks for your help !

Kind regards, Laurent