Hi,

One of our clients has a corrupted database (we are getting internal gds
error). Its a Firebird Database version 1.5.6, the files size is almost 7.5GB,
we are unable to recover it with the normal tools, we have run the Repair
procedure in IBFIRST aid and followed the recommended steps following that,
using GFIX and GBAK command lines. Backup fails with the following error on a
table
gbak: ERROR: Internal gds software consistency check (wrong record length (183))
gbak: ERROR: gds_$receive failed

We are not able to even delete the table or its data to continue with the
backup.

The client is down for the last one day. I would really appreciate if any one
can help me in find a way to get this database up and running.

Thanks