> * other interesting requests ? to prevent or diagnose quickly problems ?

I sometimes use (well, I don't actually include any ORDER BY, but would if
there were lots of simultaneous activity going on)

select <whatever>
from mon$statements
where mon$transaction_id <> current_transaction
order by mon$timestamp

to find statements that are currently running (typically statements that I've
issued without taking a proper look on the plan or where I notice an error
while it is executing so that I want to terminate that particular request). I
think it could be used to find candidates for being long-running queries.
Though I use Fb 2.5 and don't know whether it will work or not on 2.1.

Set