Perhaps I can get a little help in this group, the odbc devel does not
insert my question at the time. I get no response.

Hello,

I use firebird 2.1 32 Bit cs on Server 2008.

On my pc (Win 7 64 Bit) I have installed Access 2010 32 Bit and the Firebird
ODBC Driver 32 Bit. The Firebird Tables are linked to ms access. If I open a
Form with a query the first time, the records were displayed in a short
time. The second time it will take some more time. Other forms and querys
will be slower after this.

For example, in Windows XP with Access 2003 and the firebird odbc driver the
data are displayed much faster, every time!

If I install the Gemini ODBC Driver under Windows 7 64 Bit and with Access
2010, the records will open constant faster as with the firebird odbc
driver.

What can I do? I have check this with the last and the previous Version of
the firebird odbc driver. The Gemini driver will no longer be supported.

The extension of my database is gdb.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Olaf