Hello again,

now I have test it with a pass through query and it works!

Thanks!

Hello Sean

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately the gemini interbase odbc driver works not with this union
query. Even not if I create 3 single queries and call this in a union query.
Is there an easy way to put them into a stored procedure without duplicates?
Then I can get the return values by calling this stored procedure.

Thank you.

SELECT

a.empf_sbnr, b.email

FROM tbestellungen a

join tsachbearbeiter b on a.empf_sbnr = b.sbnr

WHERE a.status = 1 and b.email is not null

UNION

SELECT

b.bauleiter as sbnr, e.email

FROM tprojekte b

join tsachbearbeiter e on b.bauleiter = e.sbnr

JOIN tbestellungen a ON b.kommisionsnr = a.kommisionsnr and b.auftrag =
a.auftrag

where e.email is not null

UNION

SELECT

c.sbnr, f.email

FROM tprojversand c

join tsachbearbeiter f on c.sbnr = f.sbnr

JOIN tbestellungen a ON c.kommisionsnr = a.kommisionsnr and c.auftrag =
a.auftrag

where f.email is not null