Firebird 1.5 Database on Linux

I have a database that appears to be running fine; however, when I try to
restore a backup from FB 1.5 (Linux) to FB 2.5 (Windows), none of the tables
show up in the restored database.  I have completed similar restores with other
databases.  The first error message occurs when it tries to restore the first
table.  That error is:

gbak:committing metadata for table ORDERS
gbak:error committing metadata for table ORDERS
gbak: ERROR:unsuccessful metadata update
gbak: ERROR:    ORDERS
gbak: ERROR:    Implementation of text subtype 65280 not located.

After that the errors associated with remaining tables all look like:

gbak:committing metadata for table PARTS
gbak:error committing metadata for table PARTS
gbak: ERROR:unsuccessful metadata update
gbak: ERROR:    TABLE PARTS
gbak: ERROR:    Can't have relation with only computed fields or constraints

This leads to a cascading set of errors concerning indexes etc.

The don't have any procedures.  The only thing I have are triggers and
generators to assist in an "auto increment" of the tables' primary keys.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I need to move the database from its
existing server to a newer server soon.

I feel a little naked at this point.