Hello, dice_in_trouble!

Sunday, March 24, 2013, 9:37:52 AM, you wrote:

d> hello can somebody help me im just new to using firebird, and got some
questions:

d> first is that how to connect my firebird database to my delphi 7 app

you have IBX components in Delphi 7, 2 component pages.
Read about them in Hepl, for example, on TIBDatabase.
There are also examples and demos in the Delphi 7 installation folder.
If you don't see that components in the IDE, 2 things may happen:
1. you need to run
insclient i -f gds32
from the BIN of Firebird installation to make gds32.dll from
fbclient.dll

2. you have not checked IBX (IBExpress) components during Delphi 7
installation.

d> second is that how can i make a multiple user login with different
d> restrictions on the data that will be displayed.

read about SQL commands - GRANT and REVOKE.
And maybe you need to read about the whole concept about it,
because you asked that question.
This is common to (nearly) all SQL servers.

d> and lastly is it possible that i have a dialog in delphi 7 wherein
d> i can  make accounts that can login to my firebird server?

you can do this by several ways. One way is via IBX Admin components.

--
Dmitry Kuzmenko, www.ib-aid.com