Hello,

I did the following:

select first 1 cast(d_ein || ' ' || z_ein as timestamp) as tmp from
t_zeitschaltuhr order by tmp into :tmp_next_e;

select first 1 cast(d_aus || ' ' || z_aus as timestamp) as tmp from
t_zeitschaltuhr order by tmp into :tmp_next_a;

d_ein is a date, z_ein a time, I would like a timestamp and get the next
after now. (Time to switch the machine next time off and on:

This time should be the next in the future, so I thought: where tmp > 'now'
, but I can't use the alias for the condition. What can I do?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Olaf