Hello everybody

I usually write a COMMIT or a ROLLBACK when want to finish a transaction.

However in the documentation of ISQL said that SET AUTODDL ON finish the
transaction with a COMMIT.

But in my tests using Windows 7 of 32 bits, Firebird 2.5.2, SuperServer I
cannot get that.

SET AUTODDL ON;

INSERT INTO MyTable (Column1, Column2) VALUES (Value1, Value2);

QUIT;

When I return to ISQL the table has not recorded the INSERT. Of course, if
I write EXIT instead of QUIT the INSERT is recorded but that is the
standard behaviour of ISQL.

Or maybe the SET AUTODDL only works with script files?

Greetings.

Walter.