Hi !

Em 9/8/2013 12:10, jack.mason58 escreveu:
> Where do I find fbstat?  It is not included in the 2.5.2 download I pulled
> yesterday from firebirdsql.com.  It is not in the bin directory nor the top
> directory.

It's GSTAT

It's a long long time that I used Interbase...

But I think you should use gbak from Interbase to produce the back-up
and restore it using gbak from firebird.

I don't know if the back-up produced by IB 6 gbak will be compatible
with FB 2.5 gbak. when I migrate from IB 6 it was to FB 0.9...

If FB 2.5 gbak could not understand IB 6 gbak back-up, you could try a
two step migration IB 6 -> FB 1 -> FB 2.5 or a 3 step migration IB 6 ->
FB 1 -> FB 1.5 -> FB 2.5

As far as I know gbak will be retro compatible, but IB 6 is very old
version, don't know how long the retro compatibility is preserved.

Another option is to extract SQL Metadata using IB isql (-X option),
then create a new FB 2.5 database, run the generated script, and pump
the data from the IB server to FB server.

see you !