Hello everybody

In a Firebird's datatabase I have a large table with thousands of records,
is there a simple way for send these records to a text file?

My idea is to have a script with the "INSERT INTO" commands.

Something like it:

INSERT INTO MyTable(MyCol1, MyCol2, MyCol3) VALUES(1, 'Alicia', 444555);
INSERT INTO MyTable(MyCol1, MyCol2, MyCol3) VALUES(2, 'Beatriz', 654321);

So, when I initialize the database in another location I can put all those
records into it using the INPUT command of ISQL.

Greetings.

Walter.