Hello!

>> I can't find the oldest active transaction in mon$transactions and sweep
>> has no effect. Even Sinatica Monitor and IBExpert doesn't show this number.
>> How can I  rollback this transaction?

oldest active transaction is the oldest one in
mon$transactions. Also you may look into mon$database for it's number.

IP> "oldest active transaction" does not mean "oldest of currently running
transactions",
IP> but "oldest transaction that was active when some other currently active
transaction started".

You described Oldest Snapshot transaction, not Oldest Active.

OAT is a really oldest currently active transaction.
OST - is oldest transaction, that was active when oldest active
started, yes, and it does not exist anymore in mon$transactions.

--
Dmitry Kuzmenko, www.ib-aid.com