On Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:33:25 -0600
"Softtech Support" <stwiz...@att.net> wrote:

> Can anyone tell be if Firebird v 1.5.3 will install and run
> effectively on Windows Server 2012?
>
> It is currently being ran on a Windows 2003 Server and they are
> wanting to upgrade to a new server and I just wanted to see if there
> would be any issues.
>
> Thanks to any who can shed some light.

Versions of Firebird below 2.5 are discontinued, so is there really any
reason to ask?  I mean, if it breaks those "they" will have to hold both
pieces.  So I'd they they should better look at upgrading their app to
support 2.5 (extensive release notes with possible compatibility
issues are available for both 2.0 and 2.5 series).