Em 15/1/2014 16:30, brucedickin...@wp.pl escreveu:

Hi guys.

I have one table that currently has 100 000 000 records. PageSize is 16384.
Index statistics for primary key are 0.000000 (I've recomputed them).

Over a few days inserting and updating this table slowed down significantly. When I try to update one row:

UPDATE TABLE SET VALUE=X WHERE PK_COLUMN_ID =12335343

update executes in 0.250 miliseconds.

What is surprising for me that just few days ago everything was fine.. how could I speed thing up? What could happen over these few days?

Thanks in advance.

It's hard to tell without more information.

But the first thing I would look out is the transaction counters.

Perhaps you have some open transaction that is preventing the garbage collection process and acumulating record versions.

use GSTAT -h to get the header information of your database and post it back.

see you !