Hello guys,

I have atleast one database on which this problem occurs when I try to backup
the database. I do not know what caused this problem. Is it possible to cause
this problem by executing DDL/DML statements?

On this page: "http://ibsurgeon.com/articles/item69"; the reason for this
problem is explained as: "Most probable reason is wrong transaction
management." What is the wrong transaction management? How server could allow
this problem to happen?

I am trying to fix this error by using gfix: gfix.exe -v -f -user SYSDBA
-password masterkey MYDB.FDB

gfix is returning this:

Summary of validation errors

        Number of record level errors   : 8

But it does not fix it, everytime I run this command I get the same response
from gfix.

I've executed query SELECT COUNT(*) FROM MY_TABLE to scan all records in table
and I've got the same message as in backup proccess. So I guess I could
manually delete the rows from table? But why gfix does not fix it?

Thanks for your time.