That site sucks.

Last Year I registered to vote, I have tried a lot of things and find no way to vote, Then someone told me I need to make a post (oh ! a really smart way to avoid robots :) ), so I made a post, no way to vote, one told me I need to wait some time to "refresh" the data, other said that I need to log off/log on, etc, etc, etc. so I gave up.

This year I entered the site, remembered that I need to make a post to vote, and just press the log off button.

Am I lazy ? Perhaps... But I really dislike that site, will not vote there, period.

And couldn't agree more that Firebird users lost his passion... Why ? I don't know...