From: SUKHEN DASS
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 8:21 AM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] how to connect server from client

I have tried the connection string using firebird connection string builder
User=SYSDBA;
Password=masterkey;
Database=SampleDatabase.fdb;
DataSource=ip address of server;
Port=3050;
Dialect=3;
Charset=NONE;
Role=;
Connection lifetime=15;
Pooling=false;
Packet Size=8192;
ServerType=0;
but above dint work
then i tried this also
but now success.....please, help

User=SYSDBA;
Password=masterkey;
Database=ip address:C:\SampleDatabase.fdb;
DataSource=ip address of server;
Port=3050;
Dialect=3;
Charset=NONE;
Role=;
Connection lifetime=15;
Pooling=false;
Packet Size=8192;
ServerType=0;

On , SUKHEN DASS <sukhend...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Martijn

what is firebird client and server installation...is it superserver and classic
server you are talking about or dll files on client machine and
superserver/classic server running on server

Thanks
Sukhen Dass