Svein, Bhavbhuti has a background as a Visual FoxPro developer and in that
language exist empty dates.

Probably is the reason why he had casted an empty string as a timestamp.

The same thing had happened to me when I was learning SQL.

Greetings.

Walter.

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:02 AM, Svein Erling Tysvær
svein.erling.tysv...@kreftregisteret.no [firebird-support] <

  • ... venussof...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • ... venussof...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • ... Thomas Beckmann thomas.beckm...@assfinet.de [firebird-support]