Thank you for the answers.

What libraries should I update?

Hugo

Em 20/05/2014 16:45, Helen Borrie hele...@iinet.net.au [firebird-support] escreveu:

At 06:26 a.m. 21/05/2014, Hugo Eyng hugoe...@msn.com [firebird-support] wrote:
>Hello.
>
>I want to update Firebird from 2.5.2.26539 to 2.5.2.26540.
>
>Should I close all databases and stop de Firebird server?

Yes, of course. You will be changing the code that is running for the server. and for the client applications

Although this update does not change the on-disk structure (ODS) of databases it creates, it would be a desirable precaution to back up the databases before you install the update. Check that the backups are good before proceeding.

Don't forget to update the client libraries.

Helen Borrie, Support Consultant, IBPhoenix (Pacific)
Author of "The Firebird Book" and "The Firebird Book Second Edition"
http://www.firebird-books.net

Atenciosamente,

Hugo Eyng