At 01:36 p.m. 2/06/2014, halim1...@hotmail.com [firebird-support] wrote:

>Hello All,
>I was looking for a good replication tool to replicate our FB database. I came
>across FBReplicator from IBPhoenix. The tools is not that simple to setup but
>it works good if setup properly.
>The only question I have regarding this tool is whether it allows metadata
>replication or not.

No, it doesn't.

> If I change a field size in the master DB, is there a way to replicate the
> same changes on the target DB?

Not within the IBPReplicator software.  But this is totally the wrong place to
be asking tech support questions about third-party applications.  You should
join the Replicator mailing list for help with that software.

 <mailto:ibp_replicator-requ...@lists.ibphoenix.com?subject=subscribe>

Helen Borrie, Support Consultant, IBPhoenix (Pacific)
Author of "The Firebird Book" and "The Firebird Book Second Edition"
http://www.firebird-books.net

  • ... halim1...@hotmail.com [firebird-support]
    • ... Helen Borrie hele...@iinet.net.au [firebird-support]
      • ... Halim Boumedjirek halim1...@hotmail.com [firebird-support]