My web database is on a virtual machine, separate from the web server.

 One of the task the web server does when a page is visited is log that to the
database

 On an admin page, also web based I can view the visit which is time stamped.
 Here is the problem.
 When I launch the web admin page and view the visit the time stamp is 4 hours
off.
 However, if I remote into the virtual machine and run a simple select query on
the visitlog, the time stamp is correct.  (EST - daylight)
 Then if I close the browser, reopen and run the admin page again, the now the
time stamp is correct.

 To illustrate, here is the scenario
 On web admin page, visit id 4132, timestamp is 11:48:31 am.
 Remote into virtual machine, run select on visit id 4132, time stamp is
03:48:31 pm. (which is correct)
 Close admin web page, reopen.  Now timestamp in browser  for visit id 4132 is
03:48:31 pm.

 Can anyone help me understand what is causing this and possibly how to fix it?

 Thanks,
 Dixon Epperson
  • [firebird-s... dixonepper...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [f... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]