Hi guys,

We have few applications that are..lets say far from beeing stable;) Those
applications spawn multiple threads and each of them have its own connection to
database. So... there is a lot of fb_inet_server.exe processes and that is
fine. However, as I said, our applications are unstable so from time to time we
need to kill them. The problem is that when we kill them, fb_inet_server.exe
processes are not killed automatically. I mean, sometimes they are and
sometimes they are not.

I would like to know have you observed simmilar behaviour? I am not able to
reporduce it on my own machine but it happens very often on the customer's
server. If I kill in the task manager my application, all fb_inet_server execs
dissapear almost instantly but on customer's machine very often they will stay
forever.

How the main fb_inet_server process know when to kill the lesser ones;) ?

  • [firebird-supp... brucedickin...@wp.pl [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... 'Carlos H. Cantu' lis...@warmboot.com.br [firebird-support]
      • Re: [... brucedickin...@wp.pl [firebird-support]
    • RE: [fire... 'Leyne, Sean' s...@broadviewsoftware.com [firebird-support]